Kyoritsu Radio Service Co., Ltd.
Started radio traffic accounting business on October 1973
10 million Yen
|Board of directors
- Yuzuru Takayama
- Yu Togo
- Michinori Kobayashi
- Outside Director
- Hideyuki Terada
- 1) Radio traffic accounting service regulated by International Telecommunication Union
- 2) Satellite communication services (Inmarsat, VSAT, Iridium)
- 3) Application of Radio Station License, Inmarsat IDs, and Registration of flag
- 4) Provision of information on communication facilities and navigation instrument for vessels and sales of equipment
- 5) Service pertaining above
approximately 250 companies domestic and overseas
- Satellite communication provider: Inmarsat plc., Iridium Communications Inc., KVH Industries, Inc.
- Telecommunications carrier: KDDI Corporation, JSAT MOBILE Communications Inc., Inmarsat Solutions (Canada), Inc.
- Equipment manufacturer: FURUNO Electric Co., Ltd., Japan Radio Co., Ltd.
- Maritime IT: Fuji Trading Co., Ltd., ORCA Co., Ltd.
- Head Office
6th Floor, Shiba 2 Chome Daimon Bldg., 3-3, Shiba 2-Chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0014, Japan